In accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency, Hotel Santo Domingo makes this Confidentiality Policy available.
¿Who is responsable for the processing of your data??
SERVICIOS Y DESARROLLOS TURÍSTICOS S.L.
COMPANY NAME: HOTEL SANTO DOMINGO
VAT NUMBER: B78471455
HEAD OFFICE: Plaza de Santo Domingo 13, 28013, MADRID
What use is made of the personal data obtained?
At HOTEL SANTO DOMINGO depending on the category of Data subject involved, we process the information you provide for the following purposes:
- Potential Customers: To manage the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, to manage the sending of requested information and/or to resolve the queries raised, to facilitate offers of our services and/or products of your interest.
- Customers: To manage the commercial and/or professional relationship, to facilitate offers of our services and/or products of your interest.
- Suppliers: Manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- Applicants: Manage the recruitment process.
- Web users: Manage your browsing data.
How long will HOTEL SANTO DOMINGO keep your personal data for?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
What is the legitimation for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, may be:
- Potential Customers: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: application, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures (estimates, order forms, service offers...).
- Potential Customers: Art. 6.1.f GDPR: Legitimate interest (sending requested information, responding to queries...).
- Potential Customers: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject (to provide offers of our services and/or products).
- Customers: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Suppliers: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Applicants: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject.
- Web Users: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject.
The data that we request are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case, you are obliged to provide them to us, but your failure to communicate may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
Who will your data be communicated to?
Servicios y Desarrollos Turísticos, S.L, for the correct provision of services, may communicate your data to Sandó Restauración & Catering S.L. (Restoration Company) to properly manage the catering services provided within the hotel, such as the reservation of the restaurant service, breakfast service or celebration of events.
In addition, we inform you that certain data, in accordance with the regulations in force or the contractual relationship maintained by Servicios y Desarrollos Turísticos, S.L, may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services and/or purchased products.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of Servicios y Desarrollos Turísticos, S.L, when so established by the regulations in force.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The Data protection rights that may be requested by data subjects, where applicable, are:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right of rectification or erasure.
- Right of object.
- Right to request restriction of processing
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of data.
The Data subjects will be able to request their rights of protection of personal data by addressing a communication in writing to the registered office of Servicios y Desarrollos Turísticos, S.L or to the email enabled for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Templates, forms and more information available on your rights on the website of the national supervisory authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter AEPD, www.aepd.
Can I withdraw my consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose given at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I think my data is not being handled correctly?
If any Data subject considers that their data are not processed correctly by Servicios y Desarrollos Turísticos, S.L. or that the requests for the request of rights have not been dealt with satisfactorily, they may lodge a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that you have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. All this to prevent alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, for us to be able to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in your personal data.
Servicios y Desarrollos Turísticos, S.L. informs you that your data will be processed with the utmost zeal and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases of processing. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the data subject has expressly authorized us to do so.
Terms and Conditions Travel Insurance Extra
By contracting our services you are authorizing us to transfer your personal data to the company FLEXMYROOM INSURETECH, S.L., domiciled in Benidorm (03503 – Alicante), Calle Gerona, 13, Local CA 18, and with CIF number B42687616, with the sole purpose of protecting your reservation enjoying the services and insurance products offered. Only the data strictly necessary for the activation of the insurance (name and surname, identity number, postal address and contact information) will be transferred, in our common interest. This entity will cancel your personal data when the service has ended and the legally established deadlines have been met. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, data portability, and opposition to treatment and not be subject to automated decisions at the email address email@example.com